Directorate of Admissions, Sri Venkateswara University (SVU), Tirupathi, invites applications for Common Entrance Test (SVUCET) for the year 2014.
SVUCET 2014 entrance examination is conducted for admission to postgraduate courses offered by the University and its affiliated colleges, commencing in 2014.
The PG courses are offered in:
M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed, M.L.I.Sc, M.S and M.Sc Tech.
- There is a prescribed syllabus for each entrance test.
- The syllabus of each test consists of Section A for 30 questions, Section B for 30 questions and Section C for 40 questions.
- Each entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice type questions. Each question carries one mark.
- The question papers for Computer Science, English, Space Technology and Hydrogeology tests will be only in English, while language tests will be in the respective languages.
- For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 40% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- After filling the application, the candidate should submit a print out of the application along with the copy of the challan to the Director.
- The print out of the application should be submitted either in person or by registered post to below address;
Directorate of Admissions,
First Floor, SBI Building.
Tirupathi - 517502.
Application fee: Rs 350/-.
Last date for online registration is 28th April 2014.
Last date for submission of application form is 30th April 2014.
SVUCET 2014 would be held from 24th to 31st May 2014.