Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, invites applications for Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) for the year 2014.
PGCET 2014 entrance exam is conducted for admission to Postgraduate programmes in Arts, Science and Commerce offered by the University and its affiliated colleges for the academic year 2014-15.
The programmes are offered in:
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
There is a prescribed syllabus for each entrance test. Each entrance test will be of 90 minutes with 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries one mark and there is no negative marking for a wrong answer. Candidate should answer only on the OMR Sheet provided to him/her with name, hall ticket number and photo printed on it.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelors' degree with 40% of marks in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates who have appeared / are appearing for their final year examination in 2014 are also eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of PGCET 2014.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to double check the filled details in the application form.
- Candidates have to pay a registration fee of Rs 325/- through an online generated challan and filling and the application should be filled and submitted along with it.
- Take the print out of the application form, attach the required documents and send it to the below address;
Kurnool - 518007.
- Last date for the online registration is 21st April 2014.
- Last date for the registration with late fee of Rs 500/- is 25th April 2014.