Applications have been invited by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli for admission into 2 years full time Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme. Admissions are offered in the Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering for the academic session 2016.
M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering Programme: Candidates should have completed 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Petroleum, Petrochemical, Production, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering or Civil Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a qualified GATE score.
M.Tech in Chemical Engineering Programme: Candidates must have passed 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and should have a qualified GATE score.
How to Apply?
- Click Here to apply online
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online / bank challan system. (SBI & Associate Bank only),Application fee should be submitted before filling of application form
- Application fee of Rs, 400/- should be paid by the cnadidates belonging to General Category and OBC, (Rs 200/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) to be paid by the applicant
- Click Here to pay the application fee here
- Candidates must submit all the documentary evidences in original (testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) along with a self attested photocopy at the time of interview
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the written test/ interview at Rae Bareli
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test, interview, GATE score and previous academic performances taken together
GATE qualified students who have secured admission in the M.Tech programme, will receive a monthly assistantship of Rs 12,400/- per month for four semesters.
Important Dates :
- Last date to submit application: June 30, 2016
- Declaration of a list of candidates called for WAT/PI: July 8, 2016
- Date of written test and/ or interview: July 14, 2016
- Declaration of result: July 20, 2016
- Acceptance of admission: July 27, 2016
- Date of registration: July 30, 2016
- Shortlist for WAT/PI: Tuesday, April 12, 2016
For more information on college, visit the university's website
Also Read: Top Colleges in India