Applications are invited by Reva University, Bangalore for admission to undergraduate and post graduate programmes.
Admissions are offered in the following programmes for the academic year 2016-17.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Law (B.A LL.B)
- Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Law (BBA LL.B)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) and
- Master of Arts (M.A)
BCA Programme: Candidates should have completed PUC/10+2 with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) from any recognised Board/Council of any other qualification recognised as equivalent there to.
B.Arch Programme: Candidates with PUC/ 10+2 / pre-university course or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate. Candidate should have studied Mathematics and English ad compulsory subjects.
MCA Programme: Candidates must have bachelors degree with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science Programming / Computer Application / Business Mathematics/Business Statistics as one of the major/optional subjects with minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks in aggregate from any recognised university/institution or any other qualification recognised as equivalent there to.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online
- Applicantions can be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University
Law Programme: Candidates should have secured high score in CLAT/LSAT/ REVA University Common Law Aptitude Test (REVA CLAT) and personal interview
MBA Programme: Candidates are required to appear for the REVA University Management Aptitude Test (REVA MAT) conducted by REVA University.
MCA programme: Admission based on candidates merit.
- Closing date of admission: April 30, 2016
- Shortlisting of candidates begins on: May 9, 2016