Applications have been invited by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar admission into 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme. Admissions are offered in Marketing, Finance and Human Resource for the session 2016-18.
Candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Science/ Humanities/ Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area, with at least 50% marks or 5.5 in CPI/CGPA for MBA programme
- A relaxation of 5% or 0.5 in CGPA/CPI on a 10 point scale may be extended to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category
- A valid CAT/MAT/CMAT score (i.e. tests held from November, 2014 onwards) with minimum cut-off 40 percentile for CAT/MAT/CMAT
- Students appearing at their final year graduation examination are also eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Click Here to download the application form
- Registrants are required to send the duly filled application form along with self attested copies of all testimonials and a DD of Rs 1,000/-for General/OBC and Rs 500/- for SC/ST in favour of the Director, NIT Silchar, payable at State Bank of India, NIT Silchar Branch (Branch Code: 7061)
- Applications should be sent by speed post / registered post super scribing "Application for Admission in MBA programme - 2016-18" on the envelope to The Head, Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology, Silchar, Assam-788010.
Selection of candidates will be based on score obtain in CAT/MAT/CMAT and performance in Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) to be held at NIT Silchar campus.
Following are the Weightage allotted:
- Performance in higher secondary examination: 20
- Performance in graduation: 20
- Performance (percentile) in national level competitive examinations (CAT/CMAT/MAT): 30
- Performance in group discussion/ written ability test: 10
- Performance in Personal Interview: 20
- Last date to submit application: April 30, 2016
- Announcement of the short-listed candidates for Group Discussion & Personal Interview: May 10, 2016
- Date of GD & PI: May 26, 2016 to May 28, 2016