The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi has released an official admission notification.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for its Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program in the field of Design, Management and Technology as applied with broad reference to textiles, fashion, lifestyle and apparel sectors of the industry for the academic session 2017.
The candidates interested in applying for this programme must be holding a post graduation degree (Ph.D.) in the relevant area of design, management or technology (or) equivalent qualification, from an Institute/ University of National/ International fame, with minimum seven years of education after secondary (Class 10) last of which was the Master's degree.
How is the selection procedure done?
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the research proposal and the form submitted.
- They will then be invited for a presentation and personal interview for the final selection.
How to apply?
- The candidates are required to apply at the official website.
- Candidates are required to send the printout of the completed application along with other relevant documents to 'The Additional Director General, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016'.
Important dates to remember:
- The last date for filling up the online application is April 17, 2017.
- List of shortlisted candidates will be released on April 28, 2017.
- The interview will be conducted on May 19, 2017.
- The result will be declared on May 31, 2017.