The Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE), Pune has released an official admission notification inviting applications from interested, eligible candidates to apply for its three-year full-fledged Bachelor of Science (BSc) and two-year Master of Science (MSc) in Economics for the academic year 2017.
The candidates interested in applying for this program should have passed class 12 or equivalent course, in any discipline from any recognized board/ council/ university, with a minimum of 50 per cent marks for general (open) category and 45 percent marks for students of SC and ST category.
Candidate must register for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET).
MSc in Economics program:
The candidates interested in applying for this program should be graduates from any statutory university with a minimum of 50 per cent marks (45 per cent for SC/ ST) at graduation level.
Note: Students appearing for final year examinations can also apply.
How is the Selection procedure done?
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their SET scores. The Symbiosis institute will conduct a personal interaction (PI) and be writing ability test (WAT) for the shortlisted students.
- The short-listed candidates will get a call for the PI-WAT.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of a personal interview conducted by the Symbiosis institute.
How to apply:
The candidates are required to apply at the official website
Important dates to remember:
- The last date of online registration for SET is April 13, 2017.
- SET Test will be conducted on May 6, 2017.
- The last date for online or offline payment for SSE (for BSc program) is May 17, 2017.
- The last date for online/ offline payment for SSE (for MSc program) is April 30, 2017.