NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad has invited applications for admission to 1 year Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme.
Admissions are offered for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have LL.M degree with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent (50% marks or its equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / Persons with Disability) from any recognised university
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year exam and are waiting for results are also eligible to apply
Candidates should have a master's degree in Law with minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent from any recognised university
How to Apply?
- Click Here to download the application form
- Filled in application form should be sent along with a demand draft of Rs 2,000/- (Rs. 1,000/- in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates along with Caste Certificate) which should be drawn in favour of "Registrar, NALSAR University of Law" payable at Hyderabad
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the university
- Candidates who have qualified for UGC NET/ JRF/ SLET/ M.Phil are exempted from taking the admission test
- Last date to submit the application form: September 14, 2015
- Date of written test: October 10, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the official website