Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS), Navi Mumbai has invited applications for admission to Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Paramedical and Master of Science (M.Sc) in Medical programmes for the academic session 2016.
B.Sc Paramedical programmes are offered in Operation Theatre & Anesthesia Technology, Cardiac Technology, Perfusion Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Medical Imaging Technology, Dialysis Technology and Optometry.
B.Sc Programmes: Candidates, who have passed class 12 Science with minimum 45% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology or its equivalent degree are eligible to apply.
M.Sc Programmes: Candidates, who have secured minimum 50% marks in B.Sc Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ B.Sc Nursing/ MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS or any equivalent degree from any recognised university can apply.
How to Apply?
- B.Sc programmes: Application forms can be procured in person on payment of Rs. 500/- from MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai.
- M.Sc Programmes: Candidates can obtain application forms in person on payment of Rs.1000/- from MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai.
- Filled in application form along with a demand draft of Rs.1000/- should be sent to the following address: Registrar, Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of MGM Institute of Health Sciences.
- B.Sc Programmes: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit in class 12 Science or equivalent
- M.Sc Programmes: Candidates will be offered admissions based on their merit in bachelor's degree
Last date to submit application : June 30, 2016