- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent.
- Candidate should have cleared any of management entrance exams MGT/CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ ATMA.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned University/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply both online and offline.
- Online application: Applications are available online on the university's website. Payment for the form should also be made online.
- Offline application: Application forms are available here.
- A DD of Rs 1250/- drawn in the fabour of "KIIT School of Management", payable at Bhubaneswar, must be sent along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to "Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus - 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar - 751024".
- Candidates can apply through MAT September 2015 scores.
- Candidates must attend Group Discussion (GD) and / or Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the university.
- Last date for receiving the application form: October 15, 2015
- Date of interview: To be announced
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, September 17, 2015, 10:29 [IST]