Applications are invited from the Indian Statistical institute (ISI), Kolkata for admissions into Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) programme for academic session 2017. The programme is offered by ISI, Kolkata jointly with IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta. The PGDBA programme is being offered at Kolkata, Bangalore, Delhi and Chennai campuses.
Candidates interested to pursue PGDBA Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata can apply latest by January 10, 2017. Candidates can read below details about application procedure, educational qualification and important dates.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised institute.
- Candidates in their final year of bachelor's degree can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of Indian Statistical Institute.
- Application fee of Rs 2,000 must be paid by general candidates and Rs 1,000 y SC/ST/DA candidates.
- Candidates can will shortlisted based on a written test followed by a personal interview, work experience and academic performance.
- Last date to submit online application forms: January 10, 2017
- Last date of payment of application fee: January 17, 2017
- Issue of admit cards: January 24, 2017
- Date of written test: February 19, 2017