The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna has released an admission notification inviting candidates to apply for its Master of Technology (M.Tech) program offered in various departments for the academic session July 2017.
What is the duration of the course?
The duration of the M. Tech course will be two years.
The candidates interested in applying for M. Tech program should hold a Bachelor's degree in engineering/ technology/ MSc or equivalent professional degrees (AMIE, etc.) and must have a valid GATE score.
How is the Selection procedure done?
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in GATE and personal interview of short-listed candidates.
- Marks obtained in GATE and in personal interview will have 70 per cent and 30 per cent weight age respectively.
How to apply:
- The candidates are required to apply at the official website.
- The printout of the completed application form along with all other relevant documents should be sent to ' The Assistant Registrar (Academics), Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Bihta, Kanpa Road, District - Patna, Bihar, Pin-801106'.
Important dates to remember:
- The last date to apply online is April 17, 2017.
- The last date for receiving completed application forms by IIT Patna is April 24, 2017.