The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT-K) has invited applications for admissions into M.Tech programme offered in Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing stream only) for the academic session December, 2015.
Note: Financial aid (assistantship/ scholarship) will be provided to non-sponsored M.Tech students, provided they have a valid Gate score.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in engineering or science or a master's degree in science. A valid GATE score is also required for admission of regular students in M.Tech programme.
- The requirement of GATE score is waived for the candidates with B. Tech. degree from IITs with minimum overall CPI of 6.5 and a minimum CPI of 8.0 in the last two years in B.Tech.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online at the official website.
- Application fee of Rs.400 has to be paid by General/OBC candidates and Rs.200 has to be paid by SC/ST/PD category candidates.
- The fee must be paid through DD payable to 'The Registrar IIT Kanpur at Kanpur'.
- Last date to apply: November 17, 2015