Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode has invited applications for the Fellow Programme admissions. The programme is available in Management with Economics, Finance Accounting and Control, Information Technology and System, Marketing, Organizational Behavior and Human Resources , Quantitative Methods and Operations Management and Strategic Management specializations.
Eligiblity for IIM Kozhikode Fellow Programme
- The candidates who are applying for the fellow programme must posses a post graduate degree or its equivalent in any stream like MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, M.Tech with at least 55 percent marks or the equivalent CGPA.
- The candidates with professional qualifications like CA, CS and ICWA with 50 per ecnt or more marks can also applying. Candidates with Engineering degree with at least 60 percent marks or its equivalent CGPA can apply for the programme.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD categories will be provided with a 5 percent relaxation in the minimum marks requirement.
- Candidiates must have valid test scores which are not older than three years as on January 22, 2018.
These test can be:
- Economics-CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC-NET/JRF
- Finance, Accounting and Control-CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC JRF (in Management, Economics and Commerce only), GATE.
- Information Technology & Systems-CAT and GATE
- Marketing-CAT and UGC JRF
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resources-CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC JRF
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management-CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC / CSIR JRF, GATE
- Strategic Management- CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC JRF, GATE
Candidates who have completed PGDM full time courses from any IIMs or holding Executive PGDM from IIM Kozhikode do not have to take up the tests
Selection Process for IIM Kozhikode Fellow Programme 2018
The candidates will be selected based on the recommendations of the specific areas on the profile and on their scores from the test.
These candidates will be called for a Personal Interview and written test (if required for the field), at IIM Kozhikode
The travel expense for the to and fro journey for the personal interview, limited to III AC train fare will be reimbursed by the institute. Accommodations will be provided to the candidates inside the campus on concessional rated.
Applications for IIM Kozhikode Fellow Programme 2018
- The candidates have the option of applying for a specialization for maximum of two years.
- The scanned copies of the the documents- academic mark sheets, the score card of the qualifying exam and category certificates must be upload with the form
- The candidates must include recommendations from two referees should be sent along with the applications.
Click here to know all the details and to apply for the Fellow programme - iimk.ac.in/academics/fpm/admission.php
Important Dates for IIM Kozhikode Fellow Programme 2018
- The online application began from November 15, 2017
- The last date for submission of Online Application is - January 22, 2018