Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is all set to launch a Doctoral Programme in Entrepreneurship, leveraging its expertise in mentoring and incubating entrepreneurs and start-ups.
"The Ph.D program in Entrepreneurship aims at providing an impetus to the increasing need for scholarly research in entrepreneurship and to create a vibrant pool of faculty specializing in that domain," said Professor Rejie George Pallathitta, Chairperson, Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) at IIMB. The FPM is IIMB's doctoral programme.
Areas of Specializations
FPM Students specialize in one of the following areas:
- Decision Sciences
- Economics & Social Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems (not available for 2018 batch applicants)
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Public Policy
Interested candidates should have either of the following:
- A Master's Degree (bachelor's degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master's degree ) or a 5 year Integrated Master's Degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks in the bachelor's as well in the master's degrees.
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 50%
- A 4 year / 8 semesters Bachelor's degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 60%
IIMB Ph.D admissions details
The details regarding the application process to the doctoral programme in Entrepreneurship, the eligibility criteria, and other admission details, are at: http://iimb.ac.in/programmes/doctoral/fpm.
Dates to remember
- Application Deadline - January 17, 2018 (5:00 pm)
- IIMB Test - February 04, 2018 (Test centres -Bangalore, Delhi)
- Interviews Dates - March 30 & 31, 2018
- Interview Centres - Bangalore
- Offers - April 06, 2018
- Last date for accepting offers - April 20, 2018