Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi) has invited applications for admissions into M.Tech programme in Computational Biology (CB) for the 2016 academic session.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in CS/IT/Math-and-Computing or
- B.Tech/BE in any other discipline and must have done the following in their program:
- at least one computer programming program, and
- at least two mathematics programs
- Candidates with a valid GATE score are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have aggregate of 65% in B.E/B.Tech and 60% in all previous degrees including Class 12.
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee of Rs 350 must be paid through online payment mode.
- Candidates will be screened based on their scores in GATE and previous academic records.
- Selected candidates will be invited to take up a written examination held by IIIT Delhi.
- The test will be based on Mathematics, analytical abilities and comprehension skills.
- Based on the results of this test, 50 candidates will be invited for 3rd stage interview at IIIT Delhi.
- Candidates will be interviewed by IIIT Delhi Faculty members.
- Start of online application: March 21, 2016
- Last date for online application: April 11, 2016
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: April 14, 2016
- Test & Interview (at IIIT-Delhi campus): April 23, 2016
- Publication of final Result: April 25, 2016
How to apply:
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed