International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar has invited applications for admissions into 2 year MBA programme for the academic session 2016-17.
Candidates interested to apply for MBA at IIIT Bhubaneswar may read through this article for details on eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure and important dates.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidates must have a aggregate of 60% marks.
- Candidates in their final year degree can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee of Rs 1,000 must be paid.
- Applications are to be submitted in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates have to send the printed copy of online application along with all required documents to the university. The address is as: IIIT, Gothapatna, Malipada, Bhubaneswar - 751 003
- Candidates will be selected based on XAT/CAT scores and his/her performance in personal interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through mail.
- Last date to apply online: April 30, 2016
- Date of personal interview: May 7 to May 30, 2016
- Date of declaration of admission results: June 7, 2016