The Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur has released an admission notification inviting applications from interested, eligible candidates to apply for its Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Health and Hospital Management, Pharmaceutical Management and Rural Management for the academic session 2017-2019.
- The candidates interested in applying for this program must possess any recognized Bachelor's degree, of minimum three-year duration, with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate.
- Must have any of the MAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ GMAT or any other national level management aptitude test score.
- Those appearing in the final year examination of the Bachelor's degree or waiting for the results of their final year degree examinations in 2017 may also apply.
How is the selection procedure done?
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the qualifying examination with the proportional, score in MAT/ CMAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ GMAT or any other national level management aptitude test, group discussion, and interview.
Duration of the course:
The duration of the MBA course will be two years.
How to apply
The candidates are required to apply at the official website.
Important dates to remember:
- The last date for request for application forms is June 30, 2017.
- The last date for submission of application forms is July 4, 2017.