The registration process for +3 degree admissions for the academic year 2018-19 has begun and the first merit list has been released by the Department of Higher Education (DHE) on the official website. Over 2.75 lakh applications were received, out of which 1,88,960 students were shortlisted.
Candidates interested in applying for +3 degree course admission must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria for the same. Also, students should make sure that they do not apply for 2 courses at the same time.
DHE Odisha conducts the admission process every year and thousands of candidates apply for it. All important information, such as eligibility criteria, admission form date, admission process and more, has been mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria For DHE +3 Courses
Selection of candidates will be strictly on the basis of merit. All aspirants must fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidates passing in the science stream can take an admission in +3 science (CBZ/PCM).
- Students passing in the annual examination can take an admission in +3 classes within 4 weeks without fine and within two more weeks with fine thereafter from the date of publication of the result of the qualifying examination.
- Those passing +2 instant examinations can take an admission in +3 classes within 3 weeks without fine and within one week with fine thereafter from the date of publication of result subject to the availability of seats.
- Those passing the annual examination or prior to that cannot take an admission with the students passing in the supplementary/instant examination.
- SC and ST candidates are exempted from paying tuition fees and admission fees on production of caste certificate from a competent authority.
How To Check The DHE, Odisha +3 First Merit List 2018-19?
Candidates can fill the online form at the official website of DHE, Odisha, until the first week of August 2018.
Follow the steps mentioned below for checking the online CAF.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link that reads Degree ( +3 ).
- Click on the Merit List button.
- Select the relevant details.
- Click Show.
- The merit list will be displayed on the screen. Check for your name.
DHE Odisha +3 Admission 2018 Tentative dates:
- Availability of Online Common Application Form (CAF): Last week of July 2018
- The entire admission process shall wrap up by the third week of July 2018 and classes will begin thereafter.
- Last date of online application: 1st week of August 2018
- Last date for submitting offline/manual CAF along with supporting documents and fees: 1st week of August 2018
- Last date for online CAF validation and digitization of offline CAF: 1st week of August 2018
- Publication of 2nd phase selection merit list: 2nd week of August 2018
- Admission of the selected applicants in 2nd phase selection: 2nd week of August 2018
- Data updation of 2nd phase selection admission: 2nd week of August 2018