The registration process for +3 degree admissions for the academic year 2018-19 will be soon released by The Department of Higher Education (DHE) on the official website. Candidates interested in applying for +3 degree course admission must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the same. Also, students should make sure that they do not apply for 2 courses at the same time.
DHE Odisha conducts admission process every year and thousands of candidates apply for it. All important information such as Eligibility criteria, admission form date, admission process and others such has been mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria for DHE +3 courses:
Selection of candidates will be strictly on the basis of merit. All aspirants must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidates passing in science stream can take admission in +3 science (CBZ/PCM).
- Students passing in the annual examination can take admission in +3 classes within 4 weeks without fine and within more two weeks with fine thereafter, from the date of publication of the result of the qualifying examination.
- Those passing +2 instant examinations can take admission in +3 classes within 3 weeks without fine and within one week with fine thereafter from the date of publication of result subject to the availability of seats.
- Those passing annual examination or prior to that cannot take admission with the students passing in the supplementary/instant examination.
- SC and ST candidates are exempted from paying tuition fees and admission fees on production of caste certificate from competent authority.
How to apply for DHE, Odisha 2018-19?
- The process for admission to +3 courses shall commence in the last week of July 2018. Candidates can fill the online form at the official website of DHE, Odisha, until the first week of August 2018.
Follow the steps mentioned below for filling the online CAF.
- Visit the official website.
- Select suitable link of admission online or offline form.
- Enter your details such as name, course name, address, DOB, signature, photos, and application fee and mobile number.
- Click on submit.
- Save and print your form.
DHE Odisha +3 admission 2018 Tentative dates:
- Availability of Online Common Application Form (CAF): Last week of July 2018
- The entire admission process shall wrap up by the third week of July 2018 and classes will begin thereafter.
- Last date of online application: 1st week of August 2018
- Last date for submitting offline/manual CAF along with supporting documents and fees: 1st week of August 2018
- Last date for online CAF validation and digitization of offline CAF: 1st week of August 2018
- Publication of 2nd phase selection merit list: 2nd week of August 2018
- Admission of the selected applicants in 2nd phase selection: 2nd week of August 2018
- Data Updation of 2nd Phase Selection Admission: 2nd week of August 2018