Odisha Police has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Civil Constable. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to industry standards. The last date to apply for the government job is July 26, 2018.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Posts||Civil Constable|
|Educational Qualification||Class 12 graduate from a recognised board|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Skills Required||Physical fitness|
|Salary Scale||Not mentioned|
|Application Start Date||July 2, 2018|
|Application End Date||July 26, 2018|
- Age Limit: 18 to 23 years
- Selection Process: Written test, physical efficiency test, driving test and physical measurement test
- Written Test Exam Pattern: English language, Arithmetics, General Knowledge, Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- Candidates must have good conduct.
- Candidates must have a good record if experienced.
- Carry your original certificates to the venue at the time of interview for the verification process.
- HSC certificate or equivalent (for age proof)
- Educational qualification +2 or its equivalent
- Caste certificate
- Employment exchange certificates
- Driving license
- Passport size coloured and attested photographs
How To Apply For Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
In order to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2018, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log on to the Odisha Police official website.
Step 2: The application form will be displayed on the screen. Save and print it.
Step 3: Enter your details in the fields provided.
Step 4: Send the applications to Staff Selection Board, Odisha Police addressing to the concerned Superintendent of Police of the District/ DCP(Hdqrs), Commissionerate, BBSR.
Click here to read the detailed official notification.