An official notification has been released by BML Munjal University calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for MBA program for the academic year 2018- 20. The session will start on July 2, 2018.
What does BML Munjal University MBA programme offer?
- BML Munjal University offers MBA Specializations in Finance & Accounting, Marketing, HR & Operations, System Management and Business Analytics.
BML Munjal University eligibility criteria for MBA admissions:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks. Final year Undergraduate students can also apply.
- Preferred standardized tests: CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ NMAT scores
- Work experience is preferred but not mandated.
BML Munjal University MBA Application process & fee:
- Candidates will have to submit the application form along with relevant enclosures including copies of certificates and application fee.
- The application fee costs Rs 1,500
For more information about the MBA application process, click here
How to apply for BML Munjal University MBA programme?
- Application forms for all the MBA program can be downloaded from BML Munjal University official website.
BML Munjal University MBA programme important dates:
|Admission Cycles||Application Start Date||Application Submission Date||Decision Deadline|
|Early cycle||September 27, 2017||November 28, 2017||December 15, 2017|
|Cycle 1||November 29, 2017||January 11, 2018||January 31, 2018|
|Cycle 2||January 12, 2018||February 22, 2018||March 1, 2018|
|Cycle 3||February 23, 2018||March 30, 2018||April 10, 2018|