Symbiosis Insitute of Business Management (SIBM), Hyderabad has opened MBA admissions for the next academic year.
About SIBM MBA
It is a two-year fully residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic year 2018-20. The professional programme follows semester pattern. Candidates will get the detailed admission notification for MBA at SIBM Hyderabad.
The institute offers MBA specialisation in the area of
- Human Resource
For Indian Students
Candidates with a Bachelor's degree (minimum three years) with at least 50% marks (General category) and 45% marks (SC/ST category) are eligible to apply.
Final year appearing candidates may apply but their admission will be provisional and subject to obtain a minimum of 50% marks (General) and 45% (SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
Reservation at SIBM
SIBM, Hyderabad offers a total of 60 seats for the MBA programme. However, the institute reserves a certain percentage of seats for different categories.
How to apply for SIBM MBA admissions?
Candidates need to register online for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) for SIBM Hyderabad.
Registered candidates need to take the print of the admit card and appear for SNAP Test on the scheduled date and time.
Selected candidates will go through a series of Group Exercises and Personal Interaction. These rounds are to judge candidates on various parameters.
The final selection of candidates will be based on the cumulative performance in SNAP Test, Group Exercise and Personal Interaction.
Dates to remember
- Registration for SNAP 2017 begins from 10th August 2017, Thursday
- Last date to Apply/Pay for SNAP is 24th November 2017, Friday
- Last date of Online registration For Institute is 31st December 2017, Sunday
- Last date to pay registration fee for Institute is 31st December 2017, Sunday
- SNAP Test is on 17th December 2017, Sunday
- SNAP Result is on 28th December 2017, Thursday
- Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction - 3rd January 2018, Wednesday
- Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT - 9-11 & 15-18 February 2018
- Announcement of First Merit list - 26th February 2018, Monday
- Last date to pay the fees for candidates in the first merit list - 19th March 2018, Monday
- Commencement of the programme - 18th June 2018, Monday