Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani has invited applications for admission to 2 years Master of Engineering (M.E) and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) with specialisation in Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry programmes.
Admissions are offered at Hyderabad, Goa and Pilani campuses for the academic session 2016.
M.E programmes are offered in the following subjects:
- Communication Engineering
- Electrical with specialisation in Power Electronics and Drives
- Embedded Systems
- Mechanical with specialisation in Thermal Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Computer Science and Software Systems
Candidates must have minimum of 60% aggregate in the qualifying examination
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- An application fee of Rs 2,200/- should be paid by the candidates
- After filling the online application form, candidates are required to take print outs of the same
- Candidates must take 2 copies of the printout and have to send one copy of application attested with relevant documents including proof of fee payment
- Applications can be sent through registered post /speed post to the following address: 'Dean Admissions, BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan - 333 031 (India)'
Selection of candidates for M.E/M.Pharm will be based on candidate's performance in the entrance test conducted by BITS Pilani.
- Application form should reach office before May 19, 2016
- Download hall tickets on May 24, 2016 to May 26, 2016
- Date of test and interview: May 28, 2016 and May 29, 2016