Azim Premji University has begun the admission process for the undergraduate programmes for the next academic year. The university has invited he applications for Bachelors of Science with majors in Physics or Biology and Bachelors of Arts in Humanities or Economics.
Interested candidates can apply for the subjects they are interested in on the official website for the varsity. APU offers numerous offers when it comes to minors subjects for the UG courses.
The duration of the Undergraduate degree programme is three years and it will be full-time residential, in the city of Bengaluru, Karnataka. The varsity will be offering financial help for students who are commendable through part-time and full-time scholarships. The scholarship will be covering the expenses for tuition fees, food charges, and the accommodation.
Important Dates for Azim Premji University UG Admissions 2018
- The early admission process will end on December 05, 2017
- An entrance test for the candidates who appeared for the early admission process will be conducted on December 17, 2017.
- The interview process and the admission offers will be provided in the month of January 2018.
- The regular application process will conclude by April 2018.
- The entrance exams and the interview procedure will be conducted in May 2018.
"The educational philosophy of the three-year liberal undergraduate programme focuses on preparing students as critical thinkers, good communicators, and responsible citizens. The curriculum, high faculty-student ratio and significant student support are designed to build deep disciplinary knowledge while allowing students the space to explore and pursue their interests." Venu Narayan, Director of School of Liberal Studies, Azim Premji University said.
How to Apply for Azim Premji University UG Admissions 2018?
- Visit the official website - azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in
- Read through the course details, admission procedure, and other details before you apply.
- Click on the link on the homepage for UG applications or under the 'Admission's tab click on Apply for UG courses.
- A new window will open
- Register yourself by entering all the details.
- Enter all the required details and click on 'Register Me'
- Follow the instruction on the website and carefully choose your desired course
- After the application process, download a copy and take a print out for future use