Azim Premji University has begun the admission process for LL.M in Law & Development for the next academic year. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply on the official website of the University before January 26, 2018.
About LL.M. in Law & Development:
- The LL.M. in Law and Development will be a research and field intensive post-graduate programme in law and the programme is designed for students who seek to make a mark in the legal system, government, civil society, academia and the world of ideas.
- This programme includes mandatory courses on Law and Development, Law and Justice, Comparative Public Law and Legal Research Methods.
- Students may elect to do courses in a wide variety of fields (private and commercial law, human rights, tax law, livelihoods, environment, and sustainability) and across a wide range of disciplines (economics, anthropology, political science, sociology, history, and philosophy) offered at Azim Premji University.
Eligibility criteria for LL.M. in Law & Development:
- Candidates applying for Azim Premji University admissions should hold a Bachelor of Laws degree (LL.B. 3years / 5 years) from a recognized University in India or abroad.
- Candidates with relevant work experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The duration of the course is 01 year.
Important dates for Azim Premji University LL.M. In Law & Development admission:
|Availability of Online Application Forms||October 2017, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of completed application form|| January 26, 2018|
|National Entrance Test|| February 10, 2018|
|Announcement of eligible candidates for personal interview|| February 27, 2018|
|Personal Interviews|| March 2018|
|Announcement of selected candidates||Mid-April 2018|
|commencement of programme||July 2018|
How to apply for Azim Premji University Law admissions?
- Visit the official website
- Read through the course details, admission procedure, and other details before you apply.
- Click on the link on the homepage for LL.M. in Law & Development or under the 'Admission's tab click on to apply for LL.M. in Law & Development course.
- A new window will open Register yourself by entering all the details.
- Enter all the required details and click on 'Register Me'.
- Follow the instruction on the website and carefully choose your desired course.
- After the application process, download a copy and take a print out for future use.