The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh has released an admission notification inviting applications to its various programs offered under various specializations for the academic session 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can now enroll for various courses offered by AMU University.
What are the programs offered at AMU University?
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Technology (MTech)
- Bachelor of Radiation Therapy Technology (BRTT)
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Master of Physical Education (MPEd)
- Master of Commerce (BCom)
- Master of Arts (MA)
BA program: The candidates interested in applying for this programme should have passed senior secondary school or equivalent examination with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate with English and three subjects from - accountancy, Arabic, banking, biology, biotechnology, business organisation, business studies, chemistry, commerce, computer science, economics, education, English, fine arts, geography, Hindi, history, home science, Islamic studies, mathematics, Persian, philosophy, physical health education, physics, political science/civics, psychology, Sanskrit, sociology, statistics, Urdu and modern Indian languages (Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi and Kashmiri).
MTech program: The candidates interested in applying for this program should have pursued BTech or its equivalent examination, in the relevant branch of study, with not less than 60 per cent marks in aggregate or its equivalent CPI/ CGPA/ NAG.
MSc program: The candidates interested in applying for this programme should have pursued BSc with biochemistry/ biosciences/ life sciences/ medical biochemistry/ clinical biochemistry as main, with two of the following subsidiary subjects: zoology/ botany/ chemistry/ biotechnology or BSc with biochemistry/ biosciences/clinical biochemistry/ medical biochemistry, as one of the subjects of equal value along with any two of the optional subjects i.e. zoology, botany/ chemistry/ biotechnology.
How is the selection process done at AMU University?
The candidates are selected based on the department test conducted by the university.
How to apply for UG & PG Courses in AMU university?
The candidates are advised to visit the official website.
Dates to remember:
- The last date of submissions of online application form for MSc (agriculture)/LLM program is April 10, 2017.
- The last date of submissions of online application form for MBBS/ BDDS Programme June 15, 2017
- The last date of submissions of online application form for MA/MTech/M com programs is April 17, 2017.
- The last date of submissions of online application form for LLM/BRTT/MSc program is April 18, 2017.
- The last date of submissions of online application form for MA/BFA programs is April 12, 2017.
- The last date of submissions of online application form for BA (Hons)/MPEd programs is April 19, 2017.