The online application process for Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has started for admission into undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), diploma and certificate courses for the year 2017-18. Candidates can visit the BHU official website for applying.
Candidates who want to join the university will be screened through entrance tests such as Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET), Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) and Special Course of Study (SCS) Test for diploma and certificate courses to be conducted this year.
Group of Institutes
There are five institutes that are a part of this University. They are
- Institute of Medical Sciences
- Institute of Agricultural Sciences
- Institute of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Institute of Science
- Institute of Management Studies
- 16 faculties
- 135 departments
- Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- 2 Interdisciplinary Schools
BHU was founded by Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviyaji in 1916 and is considered to be one of the most prestigious central universities in the country.
Application process: February 2, 2017 - March 4, 2017
How to apply for BHU?
- Visit the BHU official website bhuonline.in
- On the top of the homepage, click on "Apply for admission" from the menu
- Choose the program that you want to apply for from the menu and click "Online application".
- A set of instructions would be given. Read it and register yourself an account
- Complete the application form and click "submit".
- Save the application form and take a printout of the same for further reference.