AAVIN - Virudhunagar District Co-operative Milk Producers' Union Limited has released a recruitment notification for the Manager, Deputy Manager, and various other posts.
The candidates who are eligible and are interested can apply on the official website. There are a total of 16 vacancies available for recruitment.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the posts. The job location is notified as Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu.
Important dates for AAVIN Recruitment 2017
- The notification for recruitment was released on September 18, 2017.
- The last date for receiving of the application is October 12, 2017.
Vacancies for AAVIN Recruitment 2017
- Manager (Admin/Accts) : 01 Vacancy
- Manager (Veterinary) :02 Vacancies
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) : 01 Vacancy
- Executive (System) : 01 Vacancy
- Technician GR-II (Electrical) : 02 Vacancies
- Technician GR-II (Refrigeration) : 01 Vacancy
- Junior Executive (Office) : 01 Vacancy
- Driver : 02 Vacancies
- Senior Factory Assistant : 05 Vacancies
Pays Scale for AAVIN Recruitment 2017
- Manager (Admin/Accts) : Rs. 9300-34800
- Manager (Veterinary) : Rs. 9300-34800
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) : Rs. 9300-34800
- Executive (System) : Rs. 5200-20200
- Technician GR-II (Electrical) : Rs. 5200-20200
- Technician GR-II (Refrigeration) : Rs. 5200-20200
- Junior Executive (Officer) : Rs. 5200-20200
- Driver : Rs. 5200-20200
- Senior Factory Assistant : Rs. 4800-10000
Eligibility for AAVIN Recruitment 2017
The candidates are required to check the official notification for information related to educational qualification and experience, as it is different for each post
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit for the candidate is 30 years on July 01, 2017.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for AAVIN Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written test and oral test
Application Fee for AAVIN Recruitment 20172017
- For candidates who belong to General and OBC categories that fee is Rs.250.
- For candidates who belong to SC/St/SC(A) categories, the application fee is Rs. 100.
The application fee is to be paid through offline mode - Demand Draft, drawn in the favor of General Manager, Virudhunagar DCMPU, payable at Srivilliputtur.
How to Apply for AAVIN Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.aavinmilk.com
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the important details.
- Attach the other important documents.
- Send the application to the following address by Registered post or Speed post- General Manager, Virudhunagar District Co-operative Milk Producers' Union Limited, Srivilliputtur.