Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites online applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States for the recruitment post of Senior Assistant (Accounts), Senior Assistant (Official Language) and Assistant (HR) at various airports in the specified States in Eastern Region. The closing date for submission of online registration is 14 June 2017.
Name of the Post:
- Senior Assistant (Accounts): 03
- Senior Assistant (Official Language): 04
- Assistant (HR): 13
- Only Candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and the Sikkim States can eligible to apply.
Qualification and Experience:
For Senior Assistant (Accounts):
- Graduate degree preferably B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months with 2 years' relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 14,500- 33,500/- per month.
For Senior Assistant (Official Language):
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English has a subject at the Graduate level or
- Post Graduate Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the Graduate level
- Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi / English, along with Hindi and English as Compulsory / Optional Subject at Graduate Level
- Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi / English, along with Hindi / English Medium and English / Hindi as Compulsory / Optional subject or as a medium of examination at Graduate level.
- That is if at Graduate level the medium is Hindi then English should be a Compulsory / Optional subject and if English is the medium Hindi should be a Compulsory / Optional subject.
- Graduate degree from a recognized University along with Hindi and English has compulsory / optional subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other a compulsory / optional subject, plus a recognized Diploma / Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and English to Hindi or two years' experience of Translation work from Hindi to English hand English to Hindi in Central / State Govt. Offices including Govt, of India Undertakings or recognized Organizations etc. and with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 14,500 - 33,500/- per month.
For Assistant (HR ):
- Graduate Degree with Typing speed 40 wpm with computer knowledge with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline subject to trade test.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.13,400 - 30,500/-
- Candidates applying for this post should be 30 Years for all above posts as on 30 April 2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- The Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI, subject to attainment of 50 Years.
- A Non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- only for General and OBC Category Candidates for each post need to deposit through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only. No fee for Female, SC and ST Candidates.
- Candidates are selected based on online examination and Trade Test. The computer-based/ online test will be held in Kolkata.
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants are required to apply through 'Online Application Format' available on AAI's website. The online registration has two steps:
- The Online registration site for Step-1 closes on 14 June 2017 up to 18:00 Hours and Last Date for Completion of Step-2 of Online Registration would be 18:00 Hours on 19 June 2017.
- Last Date for completion of Step-I of on-line Registration: 14 June 2017 up to 6:00 P.M.
- Last date for depositing application fee at State Bank of India: 16 June 2017
- Last date for completion of Step-II of on-line Registration (Enter Challan Details): 19 June 2017 up to 6:00 P.M.