Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Corporation (AAHC) has invited the application for the recruitment of District Officer, MIS Officer, District Officer, Area Manager and State Head posts. There are 1600 vacancies available for recruitment.
The last date for the submission of the application is September 7, 2017. Interested candidates can apply after they read through the official notification.
Candidates have to make sure that they are eligible for the application before they apply.
Incomplete applications and applications that reach after the last date will be disqualified.
Vacncies and Pay Scale AAHC Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!
There are a total of 1600 vacancies available.
- Out if it, 1182 vacancies are for District Officer post with a pay scale if Rs. 18600 to rs.24900.
- There are 197 vacancies for MIS Officer with the pay scale being Rs18600 to Rs 24900.
- The post of District manager has 197 posts and the pay scale of Rs.26900 to rs 34700.
- The post of Area manger has 20 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs.46900 to rs.34700
- Stat Head post has 4 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs.79800 to rs.107600.
Eligibility for AAHC Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!
- The candidate must be a 12 class pass or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- The candidate must have enough knowledge in MS Excel and MS Access
How to Apply for AAHC Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!
- Visit the official website - aahc.org.in
- Find the notification for the Recruitment
- Check whether you are eligible and apply online
- Fill in the important details
- Upload the necessary documents along with passport size photograph and signature
- Submit the application
- Download the application form and take a print out of the same
Also Read: IRDAI Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!