The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the position of assistant managers.
Interested candidates can apply for the vacancy on the official website. The last date to submit the application is September 5, 2017.
There are a total of 30 vacancies available in general, legal, accounts and other areas. Candidates are requested to go through the official notification for information related eligibility. Candidates are suggested to make sure that they are eligible for the post they are applying for.
Application Fee for IRDAI Recruitment 2017
The application fee for the IRDAI Recruitment is Rs.100 for reserved categories and Rs. 600 for General category.
Selection Procedure for IRDAI Recruitment 2017
The selection process will involve three phases -
The first phase will involve a preliminary examination.
- The exam will include 160 questions on various topics like - reasoning, English language, quantitative aptitude and general awareness.
- The duration for the exam will be 90 minuted.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks will be part of the test.
- The scores that are achieved in the est will not be considered as par of the final selection.
The phase 2 of the selection will be a descriptive examination -
- There will be three papers for the examination
- English will be paper1, Economics and Social issued Impacting Insurance will be Paper 2 and Paper 3 will be on Insurance and Management.
- The duration for the examination will be 60 minutes.
- The total marks for each paper is 100 marks.
For details related to the third phase, check the official notification.
How to Apply for IRDAI Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of IRDAI irdai.gov.in
- Click on the link that leads to the 'Employment Page'
- Click on the recruitment notification for IRDAI
- Read through the notification carefully
- Click on the Application page
- Fill in your details in the space provided
- Submit your application
- Download a copy and take a print out for future reference