The exams are scheduled from 10th to 24th March, 2014.
- As per the conducting board, the maximum score for IT examination to the regular candidates is fixed at 50. 40 score will be for public examination and 10 score for continuous evaluation.
- Out of the 40 scores, 10 score is for theory examination and 30 score for practical examination.
- IT theory examination will not be written examination for regular candidates, and it will be conducted along with the practical examination using computer.
Also see: Kerala DLED March 2014 Exam Timetable
|GRADE||RANGE||GRADE VALUE||GRADE POSITION|
|A+||90% to 100%||9||Outstanding|
|A||80% to 89%||8||Excellent|
|B+||70% to 79%||7||Very Good|
|B||60% to 69%||6||Good|
|C+||50% to 59%||5||Above Average|
|C||40% to 49%||4||Average|
|D+||30% to 39%||3||Marginal|
|D||20% to 29%||2||Need Improvement|
|E||Below 20%||1||Need Improvement|
Timetable is as follows:
|Date and Day
10 March, 2014 Monday
|1.45 pm to 3.30 pm||Malayalam|
|11 March, 2014 Tuesday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||English|
|12 March, 2014 Wednesday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||Physics|
|13 March, 2014 Thursday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||Humanities|
|14 March, 2014 Friday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||Chemistry|
|15 March, 2014 Saturday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||HOLIDAY
|16 March, 2014 Sunday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||HOLIDAY
|17 March, 2014 Monday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||Mathematics
|18 March, 2014 Tuesday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science & IT (IHRD)|
|19 March, 2014 Wednesday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||Electrical Engineering/ Electrical Technology II (IHRD)
|20 March, 2014 Thursday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||Engineering Drawing
|1.45 pm to 4.30 pm|| Biology (IHRD)
|21 March, 2014 Friday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||HOLIDAY
|22 March, 2014 Saturday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||
|23 March, 2014 Sunday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm||HOLIDAY
|24 March, 2014 Monday||1.45 pm to 4.30 pm|| Information Technology (Theory examination only to private candidates. Regarding regular candidates it will be conducted before the commencement of public examination.)
- Indian Standard Time should be followed, and students should reach the examination centre before 15-20 mins of the examination.
- On any account, the examination shall not be postponed unless there is a direction issued by the Commissioner for Government Examination.
- The above schedule should be strictly followed even if one or more days mentioned in the timetable are declared as holidays.
- The period from 1:45pm to 2:00pm will be considered as 'cool off time'.
Education.oneindia.in wishes all students the very best for examination.
For more news on education, admissions, exam alerts, online courses; to find a college/course in India, to check out higher studies options; value education for students, teachers and others; please visit - www.careerindia.com