The Examination Government of Kerala has announced the Diploma Examination in Language Education (DLEd) for the year 2014.
The examination will be held in the month of March for languages Hindi, Arabic and Urdu. The exams are scheduled from 13th to 20th March, 2014.
Also see: THSLC Board Exam 2014 Time Table
The Grading system for the Languages examinations are as follows:
Part 1: Theory Examination
Part 2: Continuous Evaluation
Part 3: Practical Examination- Programme of Teaching Institutional Experience.
The Timetable is as follows:
|13 March, 2014||Thursday||1:45 PM to 5 PM||V||Language and Language Learning|
Instructions To Candidates:
- Candidates must be in possession of Admission ticket at the time of the examination.
- Candidates should scrutinise the entries made in their admission ticket, point out mistakes if any and got it rectified.
- Candidates must enter the name, year and month of examination, Reg. No and the name of the subject on the facing sheet of the answer book.
- Candidates who arrive more than 30 minutes late will not be allowed for examination and no candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall before the closing of examination.
- Writing answers during cool-off time will be treated as malpractice.
For more news on education, admissions, exam alerts, online courses; to find a college/course in India, to check out higher studies options; value education for students, teachers and others; please visit - www.careerindia.com.