The online registration for Joint Admission Test (JAM) for the year 2014 has started from 16 Sept 2013.
JAM 2014 entrance exam will be held on 9th February 2014.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur to conduct JAM 2014.
Click here to apply for the JAM 2014 entrance exam.
What is New in JAM 2014?
- Application forms will not be sold through Banks.
- Applications will be accepted only through online process.
- CA and GP test papers have been discontinued.
- Entry to the programs which required a candidate to qualify in GP test paper will be through PH.
- MCA, M.Tech. in Geological Technology and M.Tech in Geophysical Technology will not be offered from 2014-15 Academic Year.
- The Test Papers CY, GG, MA, MS and PH will consist of Two Parts, viz. Part-I and Part-II. Part-I will be Objective and Part-II will be Subjective. In each of the above Test Papers, a certain number of candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Part-I. The Subjective Part (Part-II) will be evaluated only for those shortlisted candidates. The final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of performance in both Part-I and Part-II.