Interested candidates have to fill the online application form available in the official website of JAM 2014.
JAM 2014 entrance exam will be held on 9th February 2014.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur to conduct JAM 2014 for admission in 2 Year M.Sc, Joint M.Sc Ph.D, Dual Degree and other Postgraduate Degree programmes at IITs and IISc.
JAM 2014 is open to all national and foreign students, seeking admissions to the academic programmes in IITs and IISc.
- The Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 55% (50% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.
The candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the Joint Admission Test.
Online Registration Procedure:
- Candidates have to register for an account in JAM 2014 website.
- Candidates have to fill the personal data through online form.
- The personal data can be modified until the candidate has paid the fee.
- Once the personal date is filled, candidate can make a payment either through net-banking or through challan.
- After successful payment, the payment gateway will redirect the candidate back to the JAM website.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the filled application form.
- Application form must be sent by speed/ registered post to reach the below address.
- Last date for payment of fee through challan: 12 Oct 2013.
- Last date for closure of online application form: 16 Oct 2013.
- Last date for receipt of completed application form: 23 Oct 2013.
- JAM 2014 exam will be held: 9th Feb 2014.
The Organising Chairman,
JAM 2014, GATE/JAM office,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Uttar Pradesh - 208016.
Tel: 0512 - 2596052.