The Karnataka SSLC results have been declared yesterday i.e. 6th May, 2013. A total of 8.49 lakh students had appeared for SSLC examination in March 2013. The examination was held across the state in about 34 district centres. Results will be available at your respective schools from Tuesday onwards.
While 77.47% of students have passed the examination, unfortunately around 22.53% of students have failed to clear their exams at the first attempt. You can also Check your Results Here.
Also Know: District wise pass percentage.
Failed students are hereby requested to be positive and not to take any negative decision that might affect higher education as well as your life. Always remember 'Failure is a stepping stone of success'. You have an other chance to clear your failed subject.
Get ready now. Start studying will all interest and have enough confidence that you can do it this time. Below are the details of Supplementary examinations.
- Date of Supplementary Examination: 17th July, 2013
- Last date to pay fee for supplementary exams: May 20
- Last date to send application form: 22 May, 2013
- Last date for applying for re-totaling or issue of photocopies of answer books: May 20, 2013
- Fee has to be remitted to nationalized bank only through NEFT Challan.
- Those applying for re-totaling cannot apply for Photocopies and vice-versa.
Fee structure for Supply Exams is as following:
- 1 Subject: Rs.250/-
- 2 Subjects: Rs.250/-
- 3 or More Subjects: Rs.315/-
Fee Structure for re-total and photocopies:
- Re-totaling for 1 subject: Rs.150/-
- Photocopies for 1 subject: Rs. 300/-
- Revaluation for 1 subject: Rs.700/-