The Combined Medical Services Examination for the year 2013 will be held on 30th June, 2013, in accordance with the rules published by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- For admission to the Examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the Final MBBS Examination. (Candidate who has appeared or yet to appear in the final MBBS exam can also apply)
- Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issues of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the commission. Verification of the eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidates has required for Interview/Personality Test. Detailed Eligibility and Age Limit.
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the Commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website (www.upsc.gov.in) for downloading by candidates.
- No Admission Certificate shall be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail ID while filling up Online Application form as the Commission may use electronic more to contact candidates.
- Exam will be held on 30th June, 2013
- Last date for submission of Application Form: 6th May, 2013 Till 11:59 pm after which the link will be disabled.
The services/ Posts to which recruitment is to be made on results of this exams are:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways.
- Assistant Medical officer in Indian Ordance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Heath Services
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
For more details keep visiting.