This present test is the second CMAT test. Candidates who have already appeared in CMAT first test can also take up the second test for better scores. The scores will be considered for the admissions of academic year 2013-15.
The Eligibility Criteria is as given below:
- For Graduates : Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses can apply for CAMT.
- For Management (PGDM, MBA and Similar) : Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examinations.
- For Management (PGCM) : Recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 years duration.
- For Management (Executive PGDM): Any recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration and a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial/supervisory experience.
Please Note : Candidates must have obtained atleast 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
Test Pattern Of CMAT Feb 2013 is as follows :
|Type Of Question||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
Please note :
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1mark shall be deducted.
- Duration of exam will be 180 minutes.
- A Trial test will be available from 1st Nov. onwards for the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality.
- Candidates are advised to go through them carefully to familiarize themselves with the screens, layout, and navigation.
- At the test venue, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he/she will be provided with a scratch paper for calculations.
- After the test, candidate must leave the scratch paper at the desk.
- Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the testing room. No breaks will be given during the test.
CLICK HERE for other notification on Application forms and important dates.