The application forms for 'Central Teacher Eligibility Test' are being issued by CBSE and the exam is to be held in the month of January. Online mode exam is also been conducted apart from the regular paper pencil mode.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting this exam. The CTET shall apply to schools of the central Gocernment (KVS, NVS, Tibetan School and others). Schools under the administrative control of UT of Chandigarh and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Cost of CTET Application forms are as below :
- For General/ OBC candidates : Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Differently abled candidates Rs.250/-
Here are some important dates based on this exam :
- CTET information bulletin with application form at designated branches of Syndicate bank or any other banks institutions are available from 05-11-2011 to 25-11-2011.
- Online Submission of application form can be done through the Official website only from 1-11-2011 to 25-11-2011 .
- Last date to submit the application form in the CBSE office is 30-11-2011
- Admit card are issued from 03-1-2012 to 12-1-2012
- Date of Exam : 29-1-2012
Exam Timings :
- Paper 1- 10.00 to 11-30
- Paper 2- 13.00 to 14-30
The examination centre details will be displayed on the admit card itself and the results will be displayed by 06-03-2012. The CTET Certificates and the marks sheet will be displayed by 31-03-2012.
To visit the Official Website click on Central Board Of Secondary Education.