The Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released a recruitment notification for various positions. The eligible candidates can apply online for the recruitment until March 2, 2019. The notification was released for a total of 325 vacancies to the posts of Sr. Managers, Managers and IT Officers.
The Punjab National Bank will conduct an online examination on March 24 and release the call letters for the same from March 14 onwards. The selection process consists of an online written test and an interview. When aspirants are eager to start their online application form, the competition will not be easy to crack an examination. Hence, we have decided to provide some preparation tips which make you stand out in the examination.
PNB Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be made through an online test and/or interview. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms will be called for a written test or interview. The online test will take place on March 24, 2019. Candidates who qualify in the written exam will be invited for the personality test or interview. The final merit will be based on the written test and an interview.
PNB Exam Pattern
The online written examination tests the aspirants on general intelligence and mathematical skills. The test is available bilingually, i.e., in English and Hindi. The total duration of the test is 120 minutes. 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Sr No||Name of The Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|4|| Professional knowledge |
(Relevant to the Post)
Top 10 Preparation Tips To Crack The Exam
- Aspirants should start to focus more on professional knowledge (relevant to the post) because of the lion's share.
- Along with professional knowledge, one should also give importance to other sections because the bank considers the individual cut-off.
- The quantitative aptitude and reasoning sections also play a vital role in increasing the final score.
- To score high in the reasoning section, candidates are advised to complete the weightage topics, such as syllogism, series test, analogy, coding decoding test, series test, blood relation, data sufficiency test, alphabet, etc.
- Though the percentage is less for the English section, candidates can achieve the perfect score with regular practice.
- We advise aspirants to focus on comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, sentence correction and grammar rules to get full marks in English.
- Aspirants should be very careful while attempting the questions because there is negative marking.
- It is not an easy job to attempt 200 questions in two hours. Hence, aspirants are advised to manage the time efficiently.
- After the online written examination, candidates will not find much time to prepare for the personality test or interview. It is encouraged to prepare for the interview along with the online exam.
- During the final phase of preparation, one should take at least one mock test daily.