Among all the government jobs, defence is the most prestigious one as the entire nation is dependent on our country's guards for its safety and security. Such a high profile job not only has perks such as pride and government facilities but also lump sum pay scale for the blood and sweat shed. Here are some of the hottest defence jobs in 2018 that you need to know:
Well, soldiers have existed from times immemorial. Indian Army inducts soldiers in various fields in a classified varieties. They are:
- Soldier General Duty (GD)
- Soldier Tradesmen
- Soldier Clerks/SKT
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Technical
Rs 8,10,951 to Rs 10,21,143 per year depending on the rank
- Excellent physical fitness
- School graduation
Did you know that there was vacancy for civilians too in the Indian Army? Army does not only require people to defend. There is also necessity for helpers.
List of posts:
- Chef (Community)
- Civilian Non Gazetted- Chowkidar
- Ward Shayaika
- Boot Repairer
Rs 15,000 to Rs 30,000 per month depending on the posts
- For these posts, candidates must have done a Matriculation/10th or equivalent degree from a recognised board.
- The age limit for these post varies from 18 to 27 years.
Air Force Officer
Can you feel the pride when you tell someone that you are an airforce officer? To adorn your pride, here are a variety of jobs and salaries.
- Technician - Rs 32,769 per month
- Airforce Pilot - Rs 1,03,638 per year
- Airman - 45,568 per month
- Technician - Rs 4,36,000 - Rs 60,0000 per year
- Airforce Pilot - Rs 9,72,000 to Rs 10,19,000 per year
- Administrative Officer - Rs. 90,000 to Rs 2,00,000 per month
The eligibility of Air Force Officers differs according to the different ranks.
Are you fond of the sea? Are you looking for a gratifying job that makes you proud, patriotic and rich? Then this is the one for you!
The eligibility of Navy Officers differs according to the different ranks
- Sub Lieutanant - Rs. 15600 - Rs 39100
- Lieutenant Commander - Rs 15600 - Rs 39100
- Commander - Rs 37400 - Rs 67000
- Captain - Rs 37000 - Rs 67000
- Commodore - Rs 37000 - Rs 67000
- Vice Admiral - Rs 67000 - Rs 79000
- Admiral - Rs 67000 - Rs 79000
- Candidates should have passed class 12 exams from a recognised Board.
- Candidates should be at least 18 years old and no older than 23.
- Indian Army GD Constable - Rs 25000
- Border Security Force Constable - Rs 23,000
- Central Reserve Police Force Constable - Rs 15,600- Rs 60,600
- Central Industrial Security Force Constable - Rs 20,200
- Sashastra Seema Bal Constable - Rs 21,700