The online registration for the Karnataka CET 2016, started from January 13, 2016 will be open till February 13, 2016.
Aspiring students, who are interested to take admissions to professional courses for academic session 2016-17 can visit the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority to apply online.
KCET 2016 is scheduled be held on May 04, 2016 (Biology & Mathematics papers) and May 05, 2016 (Physics & Chemistry papers ) while the Kannada examination for Horanadu and Gadinadu students will be held on May 06, 2016.
Candidates requested to fill out details carefully as they are not allowed to edit their application after selecting declaration or taking the final printout. Aspirants are required to fill in the right details since the same details taken into consideration while allotting the seat/admissions.
Note down the application ID and password:
- While filling of the online application candidates should note down their application ID and password.
- Candidate has to enter all the required details in the form, failing which their application will not be considered. Applications without photo and signature will not be considered as valid.
- For the general category : Rs 650
- Reserved categories: Rs. 500
- Last date for downloading the challan and deposit requisite amount in the bank account: February 15, 2016
- Download the Admit cards on : April 15, 2016