The online registration for Joint Admission Test (JAM) for the year 2016 has begun from September 02, 2015.
Candidates who are seeking admission to M.Sc programmes in Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and IISc Bangalore have to register with IIT JAM 2016 entrance examination.
According to the IIT JAM 2016 website, the entrance exam will be held on February 07, 2016.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras is the conducting body for JAM 2016 for admission in 2nd year M.Sc, Joint M.Sc Ph.D, Dual Degree and other Postgraduate Degree programmes at IITs and IISc.
JAM 2016 is open to all national and foreign students, seeking admissions to the academic programmes in IITs and IISc.
Before applying to this exam, candidates should know the eligibility criteria to apply for it.
Online Registration Procedure For IIT JAM 2016
- Candidates have to visit the official website of JAM 2015 website and register.
- Candidates can apply for JAM 2016 ONLINE only through JOAPS(JAM online Application Processing System).
- Candidates have to fill the personal data through online form.
- The personal data can be modified until the candidate has paid the fee.
- Once the personal date is filled, candidate can make a payment either through net-banking or through challan.
- The candidate will be redirected from the JOAPS website to State Bank of India's MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) site.
- The candidate has to choose the appropriate option through which he/she wishes to make the payment, like SBI netbanking, SBI Debit Card, Other Banks Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Other Banks Internet Banking.
- The application fee amount and the charges for the selected option will be shown to the candidate and he/she has to confirm that the payment is for JAM 2016.
- Once confirmed and the payment is successful, the candidate will be redirected back to the JOAPS website.
- Candidates have to take a print out of the filled application form.