Kinematics is an important concept in Physics for Engineering and Medical Entrance examinations. A significant number of questions in Physics come from Kinematics. In addition, a lot of advanced concepts require a thorough understanding of Kinematics. This is a comprehensive course designed to help the candidate to prepare for this key topic for engineering and medical entrance examinations. There is a set of recorded classes for the candidate to review at their own pace, as many times as they want and a series of tests to practice and see where they stand. Candidates will then get an opportunity to clarify their doubts in the weekly doubt clearing classes. 2 hours have been set aside every week for this purpose. This unique combination of recordings, live classes and tests gives you all rounded exposure to Kinematics. All aspects from units and dimensions to motion in two dimensions will be covered in this course.
- 30+ class recordings, view any number of times for next 6 months
- 2 hours of live interactive class once a week for doubt clearing
- 100+ self evaluation online tests (Practice + Mock)
- Highly affordable, making it accessible for all students
Topics to be covered:
- Units, Dimensions, Error Analysis
- Mathematical Tools in Physics
- Motion in One Dimension
- Motion in Two Dimension
- 30+ recorded classes you can view any number of times.
- 2 hours of live interactive doubt clearing classes once a week.
- 100+ online self evaluation tests: Practice Tests + Mock Test (Result emailed after every test attempt).
- e-books broken down into various chapters can be downloaded.
- Impeccable content quality and system guidance from a professional and competent faculty from the catalyst group.
- Self paced course, with complete coverage of differential calculus via recorded classes + more than 100 online tests + doubt clearing classes, make this a comprehensive course for preparation for differential calculus.
- Completely focused on Differential Calculus, designed to help students who want to learn and understand this specific topic.
In order to apply, click here.