Maharashtra government's State Common Entrance Test Cell will be conducting the MHT CET 2016 on May 5, 2016.
The exam will be conducted to offer admissions to degree courses of health sciences (MBBBS, BDS, BAMS BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BA SLP, BP&O and B.Sc Nursing, BV.Sc and AH) and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D) for the academic year 2016-17.
The MHT-CET-2016 will consist of 3 question papers, carrying 100 marks each
- Paper1 will comprise physics and chemistry, carries 50 marks each. All the questions will carry 1 mark each and there will be 50 multiple choice questions (MCQ) for every subject.
- Paper 2 will comprise biology (botany) and biology (zoology) and will carry 50 marks each. All the questions will carry 1 mark each and there will be 50 MCQs for every subject
- Paper 3 will have mathematics and will carry 100 marks. All the questions will carry 2 mark each and will have 50 MCQs
- There will be no choice between questions i.e. candidates should answer all the given questions
- The candidates will have to choose one option as the answer from the 4 choices provided. Each correct answer should be marked. Negative marking will not be awarded for wrong answers.
- Candidates should be sure of the answers before marking them in the OMR sheet as changing an answer is not allowed. In case changes, the answer will be marked as invalid/incorrect response.