International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar has invited applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes.
Admissions at IIIT Bhubaneswar are offered in the following programmes for the academic year 2016: Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (ETC), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Information Technology (IT) and Computer Engineering (CE).
- The candidate must have obtained at least 60% aggregate percentage or 6.32 CGPA in class 10 board examination
- Candidate must have secured at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks in +2 Science
- Candidate must have secured at least 45% or more in the following subjects: Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry (taken together)
- Candidate's performance in JEE Main 2016 marks will also be considered to offer admission
How to Apply?
- Click Here to apply online
- Application fee of Rs. 1,000/- should be paid through online
Candidates will be offered admissions based on the merit list generated from JEE Main 2016 scores (total marks obtained in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2016)
- Last date to submit online application: June 10, 2016
- Last date to submit hard copy of the application: June 17, 2016