February 2015, New Delhi: Glion Institute of Higher Education is a private hospitality school with two campuses located in Glion and Bulle within the French-speaking part of Switzerland and one campus located in London. Glion invites application for its summer 2015 session.
Bachelor Degree & Multicampus Bachelor Degree:Glion is now offering bachelor students the possibility to study abroad in our campuses in Switzerland and in London. Applicants must be EU, EEA, Swiss or British Overseas Territory nationals.
- 18 years old at the start of program
- Applicants must have a Baccalauréat, Maturité, Abitur, A-levels, IB Diploma, High School Diploma, or equivalent. If they have studied outside of Switzerland or the European Union, they must provide an explanation in English or in French of the school's grading system, as well as a letter of recommendation from a teacher.
- English requirements- Students who are not native English speakers, or have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school, should enclose one of the following:
- TOEFL: Minimum score of 500 points for the paper based test or 61 on the internet based test.
- Cambridge First Certificate Exam (FCE): min Grade A
- I.E.L.T.S. Academic Module minimum Overall Band Score of 5.5 (min 5.5 in each subcomponent)
- Documents requirement-
- provide a copy of their relevant diploma
- provide a cover letter expressing the reasons they would like to attend Glion
Compatibility Assessment: Applicants who have been shortlisted are then required to pass a telephone interview with local Glion representatives, during which they will be questioned on their experience so far, their motivation, and their knowledge of the hotel industry.
When considering candidates for admission, the Admissions Manager looks at the overall profile of the applicant, including academic records, work experience if any, extracurricular activities, test scores and recommendations.
How to apply: Log on here Enter your details on the landing page and a Glion College counselor will connect to assist.
Last Date to apply: 15th May 2015
For further information click here