Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra, issues online application for MAH-MBA / MMS-CET 2014 entrance exam.
MAH-MBA / MMS-CET 2014 exam is conducted for admission to first year of two year full time Postgraduate degree courses in MBA, MMS, PGDBM and PGDM in the government, University departments and unaided institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Candidates must have bachelor's degree with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Entrance exam will be conducted online in multiple sessions.
- The CET comprises multiple choice objective type questions in the areas of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning.
- In total there would be 200 reasoning questions to be answered in a total time of two and half hours (i.e. One hundred and fifty minutes).
Aspiring candidates should note that the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the examination. The test papers are also not shared with anybody even after the examination.
How to apply for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2014:
- Candidates must have to register online.
- Candidates have to fill the application form online. Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to pay the processing fee at any Axis Bank branches in cash through e-challan.
Rs 1,000/- for general candidates.
Rs 800/- for SC / ST and other backward classes candidates.
- Last date for online registration is 16th February 2014.
- Issue of hall tickets from 04th March 2014.
- MAH-MBA / MMS-CET 2014 exam will be held on 15th and 16th March 2014.
Director of Technical Education,
3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box - 1967,
Mumbai - 400001.
Tel: 022 - 30233444.