Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar invites applications for admissions to various MBA programmes for the batch 2015-17. Applications are invited for the following programmes:
MBA-BM; MBA-HRM; MBA-SM; MBA-RM; MBA-Global and Executive PGDM programmes.
- The minimum requirement for admission to the programme is a three-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.
- Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by June 15, 2015, can also apply. Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before June 15.
How to apply:
- Applications for admissions at XIMB are available online on the university's website.
- The application for is Rs.1300/- for first option, Rs.700/- for the second, and Rs.500/- each for every additional program or test option.
- Send the Payment Advice Form and proof of payment to: The Admissions Office, Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier Square, Bhubaneswar-751013.
Exam Scores accepted for admission at XIMB
Applicants are required to take any one of the Admission Tests:
- XAT 2015: To be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, on 4 January, 2015,
- CAT 2014: To be conducted by IIMs on 16 & 22 November 2014,
- GMAT: Taken in 2013 or 2014 (minimum score for applying 550),
- X-GMAT: To be conducted at Bhubaneswar during January 2015, by Xavier University.
- XIMB Application Closes: December 5, 2014
- Last date for payment of Application fee: December 12, 2014
For further information , visit www.ximb.ac.in