Department of Business Administration, University of Kalyani, West Bengal, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Diploma in Healthcare and Hospital Management (DHHM) programme, commencing in 2014.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on CMAT/CAT/MAT and written test scores followed by group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of University of Kalyani.
- The application form can also be obtained from the admission section of the University by paying Rs. 300/- in cash.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 300/- in favor of 'University of Kalyani', Nadia, West Bengal, payable at Kalyani.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th May 2014.
- Written test will be held on 17th June 2014.
Dr. Isita Lahiri, Associate Professor& Head,
Department of Business Administration,
University of Kalyani,
Kalyani - 741235.
Nadia, West Bengal.
Tel: 033 - 25828750.